COVID-19 ResponseA Message for our Community from Judy and Randy
Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we are stringently applying safety procedures. We want to keep you updated on the measures we are taking to keep our clients, employees, and subtrades safe. Being in an industry that often includes in person meetings and necessitates being in your home, we understand that our current and potential clients will have safety concerns.
Believing that transparency and open communication are the foundation of a good working relationship, we want to address your concerns up front. The health and safety of our community is our first priority. To that end, we are abiding by the following guidelines:
- Employees are fully vaccinated.
- Employees are hand washing often, for at least 20 second increments. Employees are equipped with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, for when soap and water are unavailable.
- We have installed Plexiglass dividers and a sanitizing station in our office.
- Employees have been instructed on COVID-19 symptoms. If an employee exhibits symptoms, the employee must remain at home until they have tested negative for COVID-19 or they have followed the CDC isolation guidelines and are deemed fit to return to work.
- We ask that clients showing COVID-19 symptoms advise us as soon as possible.
We have an extensive COVID-19 policy in place, which you can read here.
Update 4/23/21 – We now have a mandatory vaccination policy in place for our employees.
This period in time has affected all aspects of our day to day lives. We are pleased that we have been able to continue working, thanks to the stringent safety measures that we have taken. Safety has always been our biggest concern, and we will continue to do whatever is best for our clients, employees, and subtrades.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Judy and Randy